Since its foundation, the IDEIA AMBIENTAL has demonstrated its vocation to fit into the policies endeavored at the conservation of the environment and the promotion of sustainable development. We work together with organized civil society and the public power to produce or change legislation in order to meet the demands of health and environment, in order to promote the sustainability of natural resources and to create a Healthy Planet.
As the main forms of action:
- Member of the State Council for Water Resources – CERH
- Member State Committee of the Invasive Alien Species Program of Paraná
- Member of the State Environmental Council – CEMA
- Member of the Global Climate Change Forum of Paraná
- Assistance in the decision-making process of health and health legislation and plans in the areas of health and environment;
- Coordination of the working group responsible for drafting projects under the State Law on Climate Change (Law 17133 – April 25, 2012).
- Member of the working group responsible for drawing up the draft Law
- for Payment for Environmental Services – Law Nº 17134 DE 04/25/2012
- Development campaigns and actions that aim at the conservation of the environment and the health and well-being of the population.
Who trusts in our work